14 June 2006

My beautiful friend Lynda x

I thought it was important to put here that someone who has been on this journey with me is sadly no longer alive. My beautiful Lynda has been an inspiration, a friend, a magnificent example of how to really care about people, to be a good youth and community worker and also to have a sense of humour...even when life is hitting you some really rough blows. I just want to put here that I know that she is in a much better place and that she no longer feels any of the pain the cancer caused her and I know she looks over the people she loves as she was born an angel and I know she will continue to be an angel to the people who loved her and who she loved very much. It breaks my heart to think I can't talk to her or laugh with her anymore, but it is only my selfish desire. I wish to send a message of love and hopefully some peace to her family who I know have been through a very very difficult time not just recently but for a long time as Lynda has suffered for so long.

Lynda, what can I say...goodbye and I love you very much my friend. Thank you for helping me accomplish so many of my goals, for dancing with me to Queen as we were supposed to study and for stealing your mums biscuits to help us 'concentrate' more on our impossible assignments...My forever friend x

4 Comments:

At Thursday, 15 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To MY beautiful friend.

I know Lynda laughed because of you, I know her life was made better because of you. I know that she felt loved, because of you.

She was proud to count you amongst her friends. She was proud of your achievements up to and including your adventure. She will continue to be proud as you head home to adventure some more.

To Lynda's family, friends and others who had the absolute pleasure of meeting her... hold your head high.

She's watching x

 
At Monday, 19 June, 2006, Blogger Patt said...

God bless Lynda.
from Patt

 
At Saturday, 19 December, 2009, Anonymous cape town accommodation said...

Cape Town Travel & Accommodation Guide. Book Hotels, Apartments, Villas, Car Hire & Tours.

 
At Tuesday, 18 May, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Every person wants Accommodation this city because this city provide many types of facility for example good Accommodation and good quality hotels .

accommodation cape town

 

Post a Comment

<< Home